Live another Greece
Our Philosophy atMY OTHER GREECE
MY OTHER GREECE is not another tourist office.
In past decades, access to accommodation, attractions, transport could only be provided by the travel agent. For years, all this has been just a few clicks on our mobile or laptop.
At MY OTHER GREECE we operate mainly as travel consultants and organizers of specialized experiences. We don’t oversell tours and vacation packages. We believe in “less is more” or otherwise in less is more. We know the traveler’s lack of time and we “pick” for him destinations and services that meet his real needs.
We love Greece. We believe, in practice, that it is a 4-season destination and still has countless unexplored options for everyone. And we love Evia, our island, the place where we live and work. That is why most of our proposals concern Greece and Evia.
- We love Greece. We believe, in practice, that it is a 4-season destination and still has countless unexplored options for everyone. And we love Evia, our island, the place where we live and work. That is why most of our proposals concern Greece and Evia.
- We believe in specialization. In the modern tourist environment the requirements have multiplied. By selling a trip you haven’t taken yourself, you’re doing yourself and the customer an injustice. We cannot be equally good at all tourism products. That is why we focus on what we have excellent knowledge and experience. And for the rest we choose proven partners who have the same philosophy as us.
- Every trip should be an experience of all the senses. Separate and perfectly organized. Memories “untouched” by time: A warm welcome, “hidden” destinations, unforgettable tastes, children’s laughter in the water, sunsets with favorite music, hands joining in dancing. This means true travel experience.
- We treat the foreign visitor as the friend who came to stay at “our house” and live for a few days like the locals. For us, inbound tourism is not about gigantic numbers and copy-paste programs. It is special care, emphasis on special needs and provision of true entertainment, far from mass “tourist-situations”.
- We bet on the Greek traveler. The concept “vacation” is not the privilege of the few. nor the second class Greek tourist. From a short visit to a multi-day excursion, we must provide him with original options and quality services.
- We like themed tourism. We know that traveling is a special affair. Not everyone has the same interests, not everyone has fun the same way, not everyone relaxes in the same places. That is why we recommend themed tours aimed at specific audiences.
- We love small groups, “seeking” groups, single Greeks and foreigners looking for others with the same tastes. All that for a typical tourist office is, usually, a decrease in profit and “lost” working hours, at MY OTHER GREECE is our main objective.
- We insist on safety and professional conduct. We apply every precaution, follow all protocols and constantly check transport means and manpower to meet our strict requirements.
- We rely on value for money. We don’t put luxury at humiliating prices, we don’t hide charges. We don’t want to be the cheapest, but we also don’t equate excellent with expensive. Our services are clearly listed and priced accordingly.
- We learn from our mistakes. Only one who does not strive for the best is infallible. We maintain substantial contact with customers, to indicate to us documented points of improvement. Corrections are made immediately and the offered experiences become even better.